Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jon Valentine Q&A

Jon Valentine is running for Victoria Council. He ran in '08 and got 257 votes, or 0.25% of votes cast. Not much else to say, here's his website and his survey answers:

Q: Why are you running and why should I vote for you?

A: Ran for Victoria City Council in 2008, and have been fortunate to meet people from all walks of life related to the political scene. The momentum seemed to be there, and a good number of people thought it great that I was running again. I do this for them, and for my sense of wanting to do something nice, big, and significant, that is for a greater good. As part of this, I intended to work for practically nothing, by donating most of my city councilpersons salary back to the community, via local projects and such.

Q: What issue is most important to you and why?

A: Housing/Homelessness. We have to invest in people first, before anything else happens.


Q: What's something people don't know about you?

A: A Hollywood legend once put it that "a little mystery goes a long way". So I suggest going to my website (as well as the "Jon Valentine" Facebook Page), for more info.

1 comments:

Jon will get the job done. Anyone who would give their salary towards charity deserves my vote and yours!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More