Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sean Murray Answers Our Questions

Victoria Votes is composed of some fairly politically savvy people. As a result, we usually know something about everyone running - we've met them, or heard of them, or know someone they know, or whatever. Sean Murray is not one of those people. So far, Vic Votes has no information about what Sean does, where he comes from politically, or anything along those lines. So here he is answering our questions, and we'll try to dig something more up later.

Q: Why are you running and why should I vote for you?

I am running because I believe in my policies, I have 11 on my platform. I feel that good economics and good ecology go hand in hand. Eco means house e.g. the Earth nomics means management and ology means study of.

Q: What issue is most important to you and why?

The most important issue for me is ensuring public ownership and operation of our fresh water supply, because I would not like to be given a huge bill to get water from a firm.

Q: What's something people don't know about you?

I hold a diploma in pure and applied sciences, with many electives. I also have 2 years University in Biology, 1 at McGill and 1 at UVIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More